Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring Break

Chris has been gone since last Friday. He is visiting his Dad's side of the family in Indiana. I talked to him this evening, and he's having a great time. He got to meet his new cousin and hold him for a while. He's been doing something outside with his Grandma every day. Man, what I wouldn't give for a little spring break myself!

We've had people out at work this week, and we're doing top capacity as it is. The last two days were really rough, and I put in over three hours of overtime. Of course I am only going to be paid straight time for it, because I have to leave early for a Doctor's appointment on Monday, which is really discouraging.

Except for the work stress, the rest of the week home alone with Dennis has been really nice. We don't get to spend as much time together as we'd like, and nothing has been easy lately. We haven't even done our regular housework this week. We've just been relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Still, I can't wait to be away from it all and on our honeymoon!

No comments: