Sunday, March 05, 2006

ZZZZZzzzzzzz z z z

I've been sleeping alllll weekend. I slept in yesterday morning while Dennis went out with a friend, then I convinced him to take an afternoon nap with me, then we slept all night, and this afternoon I fell asleep on the couch while Chris and I were watching March of the Penguins. I think I'm caught up!

In other news, I'm really making a concerted effort to diet and exercise before the wedding. I haven't gotten back in shape since I got laid off and sat around getting fluffy, and this is just the kick in the butt I need to really get going. It is not great for my diet that a tasty new Chinese place with some of the best crab rangoon around just opened - way too close to the apartment. Must resist rangoon! (Mmm, that made me drool a little bit...)

Whew, that wore me out, I think I'm going to go lie down for a bit :)

No comments: