Saturday, May 29, 2004

Little Big Plans

We wanted to go out of town for the weekend, but we decided to stay in instead. Chris is with his Dad this weekend, so we're on our own. I thought I'd turn the house a little bit more "hotelish" for us. I went out and got some fresh flowers, candles and wine. We had a very romantic dinner last night. Tried out some Yellow Tail Chardonnay. It was OK. I don't think it's worth getting again, but it hasn't turned me off to Chardonnay yet. We've got some more Aussie wine to try out tonight.

Dennis took me to see Shreck 2. It was pretty cute - very silly. I want to check out The Day After Tomorrow as well.

Our plan for today is to go to the Soulard Farmers Market with the cooler this morning, then head over to Belleville to pick our own strawberries. :-D

No comments: