Tuesday, February 15, 2005

EEEE-diot Holidays

Valentine's Suck-o-Matic. Not in the good way :(

I made dinner, Penne w/ Vodka cream sauce, yummy salad, yummy chocolate dessert, real whipped cream. It was good! We had P'Sghetti's good bread to go with it.

Then I got a headache and went to bed.

Dennis was sad. I was crabby and sleepy.

He did laundry.

Blah.

Blah.

Boring.

I got him a "sappy" card. He says it is the first non-funny, non-animal card I've ever gotten for him. It says something like, "If I had it to do over, I'd find you sooner so I could love you longer." (Hey, there is humor there, "Me love you long time." He just didn't get it...) He got me a card that was pukee as well, some cupcakes, and a car wash card. Yeah, Valentine's Day is a top priority around here!

Well, I am going to make it up to him today ;)

No comments: