Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been going around...

10 Random things about me you may not know:
1. I am a perfectionist.
2. I like to plan ahead.
3. I listen to rap and booty dance when I am home alone.
4. ONLY when I am home alone!
5. I do not like to sing in front of Dennis.
6. I haven’t shaved my legs this week.
7. I am putting on weight.
8. Work is the only place I ever wear makeup.
9. I did not want to have children.
10. Dennis and I are not going to have any.

9 Places I've visited:
1. House on the Rock, Wisconsin.
2. West Virginia.
3. Disney World.
4. A Reanissance Fair.
5. A club called “The Other World” that used to be on Delmar.
6. New Orleans.
7. Ames, Iowa.
8. Daniel Boone’s home.
9. The top of the Sear’s Tower.

8 Ways to win my heart:
1. Be genuine.
2. Be caring.
3. Show compassion.
4. A devistating kiss.
5. Cracked sense of humor.
6. Try hard.
7. Be honest, even if it hurts.
8. Cuddling.

7 Things I must do before I die:
1. Give my son my very best effort at motherhood.
2. Travel – everywhere.
3. Marry Dennis.
4. Figure out my relationship with my Dad.
5. Make a friend.
6. Move to the country.
7. See Chris as a happy, well-adjusted adult.

6 Things I'm afraid of:
1. Losing someone I love.
2. Alienating someone I love.
3. Getting angry and doing something dumb.
4. Getting old without grace.
5. The dark.
6. Little ankle-biter dogs.

5 Things I don't like:
1. Gassy foods.
2. Snot.
3. Dog breath.
4. Human breath on the back of my neck.
5. Snobby people.

4 Ways to turn me off:
1. Holier-than-thou attitude.
2. Judging me without knowing me.
3. Pretention.
4. Treating me like a child.

3 things I do every day:
1. Hug Dennis and Chris.
2. Brush my teeth at least three times.
3. Drink two cups of coffee.

2 things that make me happy:
1. Spending time with Dennis.
2. Being outside.

1 Thing that is on my mind right now:
I have a headache that I really want to get rid of quickly.

No comments: