Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm so not Emo

Thanks, Beth.

I am 16% Emo.
Anti-Emo  ...hrmph.
Okay... so I'm not emo at all.. I am probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... I am probably a metal head... or into boy bands...

I'm so not into boy bands, so I must be a metal head. Well, they make a test for that too :)


I am 68% Metal Head.
Metal Head!
I rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking I like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

That's true, but being female has to skew the results a little bit. Except chaning my answer to, "Do you want to go to a Def Leppard concert just to see Rick Allen's stump?" to yes pushes me up to 71%. Def Leppard is NOT that kind of metal. They're a boy band of their era. The guys who wore wrestling pants and thought they looked good rocked to Def Leppard. The real metal heads wore tight jeans. I remember. Oh lord, or if you were lucky, leather pants.

No comments: