Monday, May 16, 2005

I Couldn't Have Said it Better Myself

Last night we could not accomplish our grocery shopping at our usual Shop N Save. Nothing was in stock at 9:00 on a Sunday night. This has been a pattern at this store recently, but last night was definately the worst. I threw a fit and left a cart full of groceries in the back of the store after a stockboy told us that the Grape Nuts we were looking for were, "on sale all week, you can come back another day and get them" when we asked if he could help us find some. Today I am researching independent grocers and green grocers. I love this website fuckcorporategroceries.net.

We were just at the Sappington Farmers' Market last week, and now we are going to go out exploring some more of our local resources. I'm tired of getting the Wal-Mart treatment from the grocery store.

No comments: