Thursday, July 15, 2004

Personality Testing

I had a job interview once that included a personality test. It is lame because you can easily defeat these quick-hit versions. They are doubled up to catch you in lies, but if you keep with your story and keep in mind what your boss would want to hear, it is pretty easy.

I just did this with no intentions behind my answers. So if you believe in these things, this is me:

Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Imaginative (N) 53.49% Realistic (S) 46.51%
Intellectual (T) 50% Emotional (F) 50%
Organized (J) 52.63% Easygoing (P) 47.37%
Your type is: INTJ
You are a Planner, possible professions include - management consultant, economist, scientist, computer programmer, environmental planner, new business developer, curriculum designer, administrator, mathematician, psychologist, neurologist, biomedical researcher, strategic planner, civil engineer, intellectual properties attorney, designer, editor/art director, inventor, informational-graphics designer, financial planner, judge.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Ok, meteorology fits squarely in that. But chicken or egg? Did the test help me determine my perfect career, or did my career determine my answers to the test?

No comments: