Thursday, July 29, 2004

Template Updates

I spent some time this morning adding text to my footer, moving my Blogger and Site Meter buttons down there, and adding a Links section to the sidebar.  I even managed to make it look like the other sidebar lists.  Wow!

After that, I realized that I don't have much to link to.  My email and homepage are listed in my Profile, and everything else I've got up as a link right now is already accessible from my homepage.  I guess I ought to think of some more interesting links, and work on adding those this afternoon.

*yawn*  I don't really enjoy my days off.  I wish I was working five days a week because staying home is not too much fun.  I know it is stressing me out, and stressing Dennis out too.  Blah.  Maybe I should volunteer for something?

No comments: