Friday, December 31, 2004

Drinking

I opened my wine last night. It is drinkable! Nothing too complex about it. Berries. Not bitter or scary or too big of a flavor. Just ordinary wine that anyone should be able to drink, a good red for women, I think. I got in a bad mood in the middle of it, so I quit drinking. I've got 1/2 a bottle left to get to quickly. Definately worth the price I paid for it, which is saying something.

Now I've got cheap ($8.99) "champagne" to drink tonight - of course it is from California, so it isn't really champagne at all. No sense spending a ton on it, because I think I'll be on my own with it, and I don't think I can dust the bottle off by myself. Scratch that. I don't think I should dust the bottle off by myself. Dennis will taste it though, if he stays awake that long. He's out tromping around in the woods with Koby this morning.

No comments: