Sunday, December 26, 2004

How I Wish You Were Here

Boo! Hiss!

The contest I won didn't pan out last night. We rushed home from the Dozas yesterday to meet my sister so I could take her to the El Monstero concert. We drove up to the Pageant, only to find that we were NOT on the guest list as promised. I tried her cell phone, but I couldn't get anyone to answer at the radio station. So we wound up coming home. I sent KSHE an email - well, I sent it to as many email addresses as I could get on their website. We'll see what happens. Grr.

The four of us drove around trying to look for Christmas lights, but I think we wound up taking mostly Jewish roads or something. Still, we wound up having an ok evening at home.

Then overnight I was very sick. My stomach wouldn't stop hurting, and I could not sleep. Finally, around 5:30 in the morning, I finally got the feeling that I was going to throw up. After that, I felt ok and went right to sleep. I pretty much just got up. *yawn* I was up till 2:30 on Thursday, 3:30 on Friday, and 5:30 last night. I've gotta get some sleep!

No comments: