Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's all different now

Wow, quitting smoking has been quite an experience. I feel like an entirely different person. I am not convinced that I like the new me. I am much more anxious and nervous, and I feel like my fuse is much shorter than it ever was. For a long time, I've been barely able to deal with daily life. I freaked out last week and broke a bunch of dishes in the kitchen. I was so depressed last weekend that Dennis thought Chris should stay with my parents instead of here. I am not having the least little bit of fun with any of it, but hey, at least I can run up a flight of stairs without getting winded.

I also quit working on my reading list, quit sewing my Christmas present projects (so I have none of them done 9 days before Christmas), blah. Basically I've only wanted to lay around and be miserable, and I am lost as to how Dennis has been able to put up with me at all.

So now I'm a whiny depressed blogger. Yea :) But I am working on it. I feel much better this week than I did last week.

In other news, we have our Christmas tree up:











No comments: