Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pleased to meet you, I'm sweaty.

So I've landed a job interview! I've been peppering the universe with copies of my resume. Some of the opportunities are questionable, but you never know what they're about until you get your foot in the door. This is one I've actually had my fingers crossed about. I am excited and nervous - and I'm hoping they're not going to tell me that there are no benefits or they are only willing to pay $7.00 per hour. It is only about three minutes from Dennis's job, so that would be cool.

I am set up to interview in the winter. All of my best clothes are black. Gah! I'm going to have to make up something on short notice. I always find "cool" clothes feel too "cutesy" for interviewing. I think I can get away with my black pants and a lighter colored jacket - I think?

***excited***

No comments: